I spent an hour and a half on the phone with our facilitator (aka our adoption "agency" but, they are not an actual "agency") yesterday.
It was a productive call and we got a lot of things sorted out. A lot of my questions were answered - satisfactorily.
I also learned some things.
About our children.
About the lives they were living PRE T and me.
I need to sit on this and think about it... think about when and if and with who I will share this information. Now. Don't let your mind wander to crazy and awful places.... it's nothing like that.
It's just.
A life.
I myself could not imagine living.
Nor could I ever imagine allowing a CHILD to live such a life.
So in the midst of all of the struggling (in this adoption process).
I am reminded, again, of how God arranged things.
Of how He pulled these children out of the darkness, and sent them to T and me.
To be safe.
Sound.
Loved.
Protected.
I don't care how tough this gets.
I don't care how long this road is.
I will fight for these children with all that I have within me.
With God leading the way.
I am absolutely sure they are meant to be with us.
xo
K.
4 comments:
DEEP BREATH (that was for me after reading this)... ok, for you - HUGS...long hugs. You're amazing.
I agree with Kelly's deep breath....and add a sniffle and honk! *Big SQUEEZE* and more prayers! <3
You have such an positive outlook! That girl, is AWESOME!!
Matthew didn't have a life before us but the thought of where he'd be going kills me. Praying for you.
Post a Comment