This morning has been busy as I'm in constant email communication with our attorney.
It seems our birth mother is stirring up major problems.
Once again I am not sure how any of this is going to end.
I'm not "scared."
I'm just aware.
Very aware that this whole thing is far from being over.
Very aware that things could still go either way.
Our birth father and his mother, are, it seems, the least of our worries at this point.
In adoption it is so important to have a stable and steady birth mom in your corner.
And we? Do not.
Please keep us in your prayers.
xo
K.
1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear this. What a roller coaster you have been on! I have been reading for the last month or so, and can't believe what you guys have been through. I will continue to pray. I think you are handling all of this wonderfully. Merry Christmas! The children are precious!
Post a Comment