I'm feeling clear again. I've felt like a bit of a zombie for so long.... Walking through my days exhausted and confused, sad and scared.
Unsure.
I am so encouraged now.
THANK YOU for your donations.
My reaction is the same for each.
Shock.
Mouth opens.
The tears fall (lots).
I am amazed.
I said to T this afternoon..... I wonder if God wanted the events to unfold this way..... So that "this" would happen. And like I just said (emailed) to a cousin of mine, I'm not sure what "this" even is..... I just know that it is beautiful and amazing and God is definitely in the midst of all of it.
I feel stronger.
Many of you have sent words of encouragement. That is so important. It strengthens us and encourages us to know that others also believe these children belong with us.
I am finally walking a path I am sure of.
Thank you for walking along side of us. For carrying us.
xo
K.
3 comments:
on a completely unrelated note, mike and i can't decide if we're laughing harder at k2 giving m the thumbs up, or k2 on the pot!
and how do you get them to still sleep in the same crib?! should i try that?!
K & T, We don't know you, but have kept up with your blog through cousin Kelly R. We pray that things go well and smoothly from here on out. Enjoy the spirit of the season. We did send a small donation your way....wish we could do more...Have a VERY Merry Christmas! Sandi & Dave
Been thinking/praying for you here in Ohio.
Jill
Post a Comment