Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ahhhhhh......

I am happy to report that my vertigo is gone! (Praise the Lord and Hallelujah!)

J2 (our attorney) continues to check in with us with every bit of progress made which is so wonderful. As I've said in the past, I am not going to post too many legal details on the blog because we may eventually go to trial, and well, I don't know.... Something is telling me to not disclose EVERY SINGLE THING.

That being said.... I'll just be general about it all.

Our attorney has spoken personally with our birth mother. So, she now has a very clear idea of what we have been dealing with and what we will continue to be dealing with throughout this process. She is ON IT and is still confident about our case.

She will be traveling on other business to LA this week and will try to get a few things going for our case at the same time. It is looking like our hearings and possible trial will be in LA. I'm not totally sure of this, it's just looking that way.... LA is good, because it is "adoption friendly" - BUT (of course there is a "but" folks) - it takes longer. We were told possibly a year.

A year is a long time. I'm just not worried about it though. I feel like if I'm on the path God wants me on, then it's all going to be OK.

I may have said this before.... (I think I have but, I'm not going to go back and check)..... I do not know how this is going to end. I feel confident that the twins will end up with us, but, I don't KNOW this for certain. What I DO know is, this is the path we are supposed to be on. I feel so sure about that now. I also know that the twins are meant to be with us NOW, at this moment.

I hope you all will stick with us in this journey even if the updates aren't that detailed.....

Just know that our case is being worked "as we speak" and things are looking good. Things are moving forward.

On a funny note..... I had "The Incredibles" DVD in the other day and K2 was watching it TOTALLY cracking up - AT THE RIGHT TIMES...... It still makes me smile.

M put her shoes on ALL BY HERSELF TODAY - that's a first time thing.

J met Santa with his Kindergarten class yesterday.

Life is seeming sort of "normal" if I do say so myself.

Peace. Just in time for the holidays. :)

xo
K.

4 comments:

Jill said...

AMEN!
Sounds like things are on the right path, and that you have a good frame of mind. That makes all the difference in the world. I applaud you as that is NOT something I a good at!
Keep thinking those positive thoughts!

surfjams said...

Indeed, just in time for the holidays :) This made me smile and happy inside. May you savor the present moment and rest in the knowledge that the future is in His hands.

Alexine

Karyn said...

Love it.

Go J2, go!

Kelly Elizabeth said...

SOOOOOOOOO happy to hear it. Normal!! Normal is GOOD!!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...