Like most folks, I have good days and bad.
Last night I didn't sleep well. At all. I felt like I was being pulled back down into the darkness.
The morning started out stressful.... information about our birth mother, emails back and forth to our attorney...... I had a call with our facilitator scheduled for today....
Last night as I tried to sleep, all of this "stuff" swirled around and around in my mind. I was struggling, wondering - again - how this all is going to end.
Today is a new day.
With light.
His light.
It was there yesterday.... I just let myself slip away...
My Sister E reminded me how important it is for us to remain together, in community with one another.
Strengthening one another.
Reminding each other, encouraging each other.
My "mom" W reminded me that God is our high tower. He is fighting our battles.
So today, I'm physically tired, but, spiritually renewed.
We all need to remember to go to the feet of our Lord - DAILY.
Some of us - more often.
Me?
Moment by moment.
To each of you..... I cannot stress enough how important it is to give every, single thing, over to Him. (HE is able to do more than we can possibly imagine.)
xo
K.
No comments:
Post a Comment