Wednesday, December 16, 2009

exercises

So, I googled the vertigo exercises last night and tried them out. Either they worked, or it's a coincidence (I thought it would take more than doing the exercises once?), regardless, I am SO MUCH BETTER TODAY!
*whew*
Thanks A, for the suggestions. I will definitely do the exercises first thing, when/if the vertigo hits in the future.

I sent our attorney a check-in email and got a reply the. same. day. :)

She has sent in termination of parental rights paperwork to be filed w/the courts (for the birth dad)... this should trigger a hearing (possibly a first of many hearings....) because terminating someone's rights isn't that "easy".... which really, in many cases, is an OK thing. She also got some paperwork to our birth mother (regarding the openness of our adoption).

So, she's working on things and things are progressing.

In the meantime I feel like a new woman.... I feel like a mom of my own children (vs. someone ELSE'S children).

On the days that I don't have vertigo and/or a sore throat (I'm convinced that is from the pollution here) I actually have a skip in my step.

On the days that I feel good I am "on it." :)

On the days that I have some kind of crazy ailment I wonder....

Is this warfare?

Is this stress?

Is this pollution?

Is this all of the above?

Today I'm just happy to be feeling well again.

xo
K.

2 comments:

Kelly Elizabeth said...

Happy to hear!! YEY!! Christmas!!!

OMGHOSH I wish I could copy this but the word verification for this comment is COFFE!!! (sic) OMGOSH I get to sic myself!! It really was missing an E... but ... it reminded me of ... YOU!!!

Karyn said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! "On It" days are fantastic. The "off" days? That's parenting taking its toll. Parenting. Your children. Not someone else's. <3

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...