Wednesday, December 16, 2009

spinning....

Sorry I haven't posed in a while. I have been experiencing vertigo on and off for several days. Today I happened to have an "annual" appointment, and while I was there, the Dr. put a referral in for me to see an audiologist. My understanding is that for vertigo it's either meds (like Dramamine), neck moving type therapy, and as a total last resort, surgery (not interested). If any of you have a cure for it, let me know... the meds don't seem to work for me.

I have not spoken w/our attorney.... I was planning on giving her a call to check in. I'm sure though that if she had significant news of some sort, she would have let me know. Also, with vertigo, it's hard to concentrate on anything more than stopping the spinning.

I just wanted to check in though. I know you guys are all praying and hoping and checking in..... :)

xo
K.

2 comments:

Kelly Elizabeth said...

FEEL BETTER! Maybe it can be off-set with wine... make you spin the other way ?

surfjams said...

Have you heard of cranio-sacral manipulations? It reestablishes the balance in your body, the fluids and energy, etc... It's kosher (as in, not some kind of occult spiritual weird stuff) and it works wonder for me on my back, neck, shoulder pains, as well as digestive issues, colics for babies, etc... Very holistic. You might want to google it and see what you find. I'm not for meds, they just treat the symptoms, not the root cause, so I 'm a big fan of holistic and naturopathic approaches. Good luck and blessings!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...