....about the whole sleep thing.....
I did have the help of Ambien the two nights before last, but, I also felt really peaceful, so I didn't totally attribute the good sleep to the medication.
I didn't have anymore Ambien, so I took Melatonin last night. It didn't work.
Last night was so strange.... to be right out there, I felt like there was a huge battle going on in the heavenlies. I had the strangest dreams/nightmares. I woke up with horrible vertigo and nausea.... The whole thing was quite bizarre. Anyway... throwing in good sleep prayers, along with all your other prayers, would be greatly appreciated.
We touched base with our (new) attorney J2. There is not much to report, other than she seems to be moving right along and helping us, touching base with us, keeping us in the loop, moving forward, working towards our mutual goal. So, I feel very confident about her. There is no news per say, but, there is progress.
I don't know how long this journey will be. I just know that I feel like we're on the right path. And hey - at least we're on a path, right? That whole limbo thing was definitely getting the best of me. I feel like NOW, we're on a path, we're in God's will, we're walking in faith, we've got SO MUCH SUPPORT.... Yeah, I think it's all going how it's supposed to go - at this time, in this moment.
I know better than to start making any kind of prediction.
I want to send out continued thanks.... The support continues to come in, and we continue to be amazed.
xo
K.
1 comment:
Still thinking...hoping...praying..
-that things continue to move in a positive diresction
-that you get some much needed sound sleep
-that necessary funds become available for your use
-that you and your husband find a sense of peace during this journey
You have a beautiful family! (LOVE the new blog header BTW!!!)
Post a Comment