I felt such a wave of relief when J2, our new attorney, said she'd take our case.
I feel hope.
Joy.
Happiness.
These emotions have eluded me over the last months. I would get an occasional, brief, visit.... then be left feeling totally empty.... a shell of the person I once was.
We decided to walk in faith regarding financing this journey. T and I tithe regularly, and are firm believers that when we trust God with our finances, He is faithful right back. More than faithful.
He more than provides.
That's where you all come in.
Within one hour of our "donate" button being up, we started receiving donations. When the first one hit, my mouth dropped open in shock.
Shock over the immediate JUMP to help us.
We have received so many donations, every single one of them so generous, thoughtful and full of care.
Many donations are from people who don't know us, or don't know us well. They only know our story. Our heartache.
Many donations are from people who do know us well and have grieved right along with us - well - since the beginning - since my first miscarriage almost eight years ago.
We are notified via email when donations are made. This morning I came downstairs to make the coffee and we had several new messages (donation notifications) in our inbox.
We are overwhelmed.
We are amazed.
You all have allowed God to use you in our lives.
You all are the answer to our countless prayers.
You are the reason we are able to fight for M and K.
You all are the reason that M and K will be with us for Christmas.
And hopefully,
in our family forever.
Thank you, thank you...... from the depths of our hearts.
You have brought true JOY to us this Christmas.
I plan on writing a letter and sending it out, but, for now, please let this be our initial thanks......
xo
K.
2 comments:
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Thank God for hope!
Beth
Post a Comment