Sunday, December 20, 2009

maiden voyage

I took the twins to the grocery store with me (just me). Yeah, yeah, I know.... you're all probably like.... "FOR THE FIRST TIME??? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST NINE MONTHS?!?!?!"

Yup.

For the first time.

Yup. It has been NINE MONTHS.

I don't claim to be some sort of "Super Woman." I will openly admit that taking toddlers to the grocery store is not something that intrigues me.

At. All.

I dropped J off for a play date this afternoon, twins in tow, and thought..... hmmmm..... I only have about 15 items to pick up at the store ..... I'm gonna go for it.

We did OK.

K2 had a semi-melt down on the way out. He really liked being pushed around in the cart. He was sad to go.

Here is my blurry, cell phone, photo:



xo
K.

4 comments:

K and T said...

Ah, if only someone had given K a nice little camera to carry in her purse.

Oh....wait.....

:-)

-T

Kelly Elizabeth said...

GOOD WORK T... oh ... and good work K for the big trip!! and THANK you SOOO much for these day-to-day photos... they are so fun!

Jennifer said...

I remember being terrified of being left alone with my littles. It's normal ;) Good job!

Don't you just love these new carts...you can take 2 at once without having to take up valuable grocery space or the inevitable fight of who sits where hahaha

Karyn said...

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyeah.....I STILL don't take my kids to the supermarket if I can POSSIBLY help it - and they are EIGHT and FIVE. Brave girl! xo

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...