
So, no kidding, there I was...7:30 am and my hands full of dirty diapers as I headed out of our bedroom to the trash. Our friend R recently had his knees replaced for the second time and has placed sections of aerobic steps around the house to facilitate his mobility. Last night I was very well aware that there was one right outside our bedroom door. This morning was a different story. Diapers went one way, I went another. So I began today by breaking my bog toe. Thankfully I didn't do this before the marathon.

On another note, we have it on good authority that Rabbit is doing well and may not want to come home when we get back to Korea. She seems very content in her current surroundings.
Today was spent making phone calls to attorneys and running around post to various offices in an effort to find out what we need to be doing next. Tomorrow we meet with our NC attorney and on Wednesday the kids will be seen by the doc to get the medical screening required to go overseas.
Since we're in one place for a while, K is getting the kids into a routine and things are going smoother for all. Our friends here sacrificed the sanctity of their home in order to give the kids more freedom then they have had since leaving LA.
-T
3 comments:
DARN TED!! I am so sorry... of COURSE you broke your toe!! JUST what you need!!
I did a double take when I saw your rug and Rabbit... thinking you had also dragged your DOG around the world on this trip... can you IMAGINE????
Bet the kids are SOOO happy today!!
Ouch! I broke my big toe last year and that sucked!
I am so happy to hear you are all "kind of" settled for a minute.
*hugs* to you all!
Broken Bones = Very Bad.
Kids In Routines = Very Good.
Post a Comment