And how could we possibly get through the day without more sprinkler photos.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's my choice now
I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting. Going throug...
-
I have been smiling since about 4:30. It is hard to post about today, because there is so much that happened. Each day our court time was sc...
-
We went to the court house today. My Sister E stayed in the car with the twins, so the twins would be "available" for a visit with...
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEST FRIEND... What a great birthday... perfect cake with perfect 4-0 candles... Thank you soooo much for all the pics. Wait 'til they get the water bill after you leave!!! :)
How can you be four-oh? Weren't we just 19 & 21 like, last week??? You look fab - what a special day - love love love...
K
What a great way to spend your 40th - embraced in the love of your family! And with a yummy cake and some sprinkler action!!
Happy 40th, K!!!!
K- HAPPY 40th. You look great! The pics say it all....what a great day!!!
LOVE the dedication photo - how great will that look in a frame?! I hope you guys are many steps closer to home.
I so can't believe we didn't take a picture on Monday - I really wanted to frame a before and after set of our journey.
Wishing you loves!
Post a Comment