Saturday, April 25, 2009

When do we get tired of this?











3 comments:

Kelly Elizabeth said...

I don't know which pic I like the most, but the thing that stuck out the most to me in this group of pics is Ted's SMILE... Happy DAD! Look at his face when he is holding K!!!

I NEVER get tired of this! I am so happy to see pics...

OH!!! and it is 12:06!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us all updated! The pic's are wonderful!!

Happy Bithday to Kristin!!!!

--Micki

Karyn said...

Happy Birthday Krissy! <3

(You might get tired of it when the Terrible Threes hit, but then maybe that's just me ... you're much better people than I am. :) ) Enjoy every minute you can !

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...