Friday, April 3, 2009

Clarksville, AR

We are getting there...986 miles to go.

We were a bit optimistic in the number of miles we could cover in a given day. We didn't count on so many "Dad I need to pee!", "Dad I need to poop", "Dad I'm thirsty" interruptions to our progress.

Still, with all the mayhem in the MV (I can't bring myself to say the whole word), everything now feels more complete....like something that has always been missing has been found.

-T

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet your family and be a part of their lives here in Korea. May God continue to knit you together during the last 1000 miles of your journey!!

Michelle Strom

Kelly Elizabeth said...

GO DADDY GO!!! GO TED GO!!! Still running a marathon I see!! LOVE that your Seoul Marathon Training is quoting you with that paddle ball saying " This ball is getting more exercise than me".... when in fact.... haa!!

Jeanne Tuthill said...

Just getting caught up on your adventure!!!!

Congrats again! You are all so blessed!

Karyn said...

All y'all ROCK. I love it.

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...