Since we're paying NC state taxes, we decided (well, K1 decided) that we should pay a visit to the local congressman's office to see if there was any way that his staff could influence the passport office at the state department and get the kids' passports pushed through faster. Personally I thought it was a long shot but they told us that it would be no problem and that they would make it happen.
Our friends M&R are up in RI to get a newborn boy! Since we began this process simultaneously while we were in Newport, it is especially fitting that they should get their son at this time. R pointed out that since we had our adoption profile photos taken together, it would be great if we could have had our baby photos taken together as well. Please include them in your prayers.
-T
3 comments:
Can I just say that I'm totally in love with your beautiful children?!
And can I also just say that exactly this time last year, on Good Friday, we were getting our adoption photos taken?!
Please pray for this beautiful baby boy asleep on my lap.
So adorable! We're praying for you and your friends. Happy Easter!
That K1...she's one smart cookie. I love these pics...
Post a Comment