
Ok, had I realized that we could post video I would have tried for a better one. K2 seems a bit crazed in this clip but in his defense he had been in the car seat for about six hours at this point and he was wearing a sippy-cup of apple juice. Maybe he's just not a Billy Joel fan...we're working on that one.
Tomorrow is the last push to F-ville.
6 comments:
I love the grin on M's face. And your oldest sound asleep all in the back - what an amazing glimpse into your family!!
Oops - this is Michelle in Korea
LOVE the family portrait up top.. Awesome. Printing out for my mantle.
I think it is hilarious that J. is TOAST in the way back ...just...TOAST. LOL. I'd be a little crabby too if I was soaking in apple juice and had been strapped in for six hours. He's doing great. You're all. Doing Great.
Wow! Welcome to Eastern Daylight Time. You must be dizzy from all that driving. My prayers continue for a safe trip for all of you.
Love,
Mary
Oh, I so feel the pain of traveling with little ones. A always has high hopes of how far we can travel too. It's all good and well worth it though. Keep posting. I love catching up!
Post a Comment