Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fayetteville, NC

We finally made it "home" to Fayetteville this afternoon. In all it was 2,909 miles from door to door and it was a good opportunity for all of us to get on the same sheet before arriving at Mimi & Pop-Pop's house. Now the fun commences with trying to get everyone's paperwork straight for the hop across the pond to the RoK.

K2 was notably happier today although he once again dismantled his bottle while it was still very full of apple juice. This is the closing portion of the longest version of the alphabet song that we've ever heard.


5 comments:

heather said...

Hey K and T x 2.5!!

We wanted to let you guys know we've been thinking about and praying for you. We're looking forward to seeing you back again at church-- C is playing guitar there now!

Also... we ran the marathon yesterday! We stayed together the whole time.

-C and H J.

Anonymous said...

Hey K an T -

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for the two of you. I know that you will be fantastic parents. I know the stresses you have gone through the past couple of weeks, I remember it is very hard...but you are on your way.

Love Connie

Anonymous said...

T and K,

Wow, that is awesome. Just got through reading of your adventure or arrival and the wiat just before finalization. Remember that well, and my heart goes out to you guys, and so glad everything went as planned as it could. you guys will make the best parents. Even 4.5 years later I still get a tear in my eye just listening to the simple things like a childs breath in the middle of the night.

Love, Rob

Unknown said...

I am so sorry I forget to read your blog!! I just got caught up on all the fascinating, wonderful news about your family. Have a wondeful time in NC!! I know you are excited beyond words, and have waited faithfully for this to come. Cody and I are thrilled for you. Please keep sharing your stories b/c I love to hear how my friends far and wide are doing, and there is so much to celebrate and share. Love you! Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!!! I am so happy for you. Thanks for doing this blog and letting us all be a part of your journey!!!

Micki

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...