Thursday, April 30, 2009

Priceless Passports

Today we received a call from the Senator's office advising us that we'll have the passports tomorrow morning...that is about 60 hours from the time the packets were sent off. Not too shabby. I think I may actually vote for the guy next time around.





8 comments:

Kelly Elizabeth said...

YEYY!!! but.. is that a SNAKE in that pic???? my stomach flopped when I saw it!! no more playing in the yard for the kiddies.. wait? is that a bit extreme!? ;)

Kathy Pratt said...

Hooray and congratulations Kristin and Ted!! Things seem to have moved pretty fast considering all the circumstances...

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Micki

K and T said...

Kelly-
Yes, K2 is holding a very deadly variety of snake readily identified from others by its distinctive markings, Crotalus Horridus Madeinchinaus. ;-P
-T

Jennifer W said...

Yay for you guys!!! The kids are so beautiful and happy.

Jennifer :)

Ann Marie said...

Praise the Lord! Funny how sometimes Senators CAN work for of the people! :-)

Kelly Elizabeth said...

phew!! Those madeinchina snakes are the WORST!! (you are so funny)

Karyn said...

I do not even want to tell you how long it took me to get the Madeinchinaus thing. Eesh.

Also, your word verification for me today is: loser.

Excellent.

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...