there is hope.
Hope.
I made a call to a recommended California attorney today.
Why didn't I call sooner?
You know, I've been (over) analyzing that all morning. Here's what I've come up with. God may not be orchestrating ALL of these events, but, He is in charge of my part, because I've given it to Him. So maybe this has something to do with timing. Maybe I wasn't supposed to call this attorney until this morning.
Anyway..... it seems that there may still be hope.
I am being intentionally vague because I'm unsure how much of this I want to blog about.
I have a phone appointment tomorrow to speak with this attorney about our case and our options.
I feel that we need to give this fight our all. That we are accountable for how we respond to our events.
And.
I'm so madly in love with these children that I can't sleep at night for fear of having to say good bye to them.
If this is another dead end. If this is truly the end. Then I'll know, for me (so that maybe I can sleep one of these nights) that we truly fought. That we tried. That we gave it our all.
I need to know I gave this my all.
I'll keep you posted.
xo
K.
4 comments:
I am praying that would be in deep restful, restoring sleep right now and that hope, which is the theme for the first week of Advent, would not dissipate but be rewarded.
I am hoping and praying right along with you!
oooooooh boy oh boy oh boy.
Tell me what you need me to do... I want to help so badly....
GAME ON! Go, Kristin, Go! You are right - you will always feel better, no matter the outcome, if you fought with everything you have in you - and that's a lot. Can I help?
Love
K
Post a Comment