Thursday, November 19, 2009

Plan "B"

Not that we actually HAVE a plan B.... But, that's what we need to go to.

Our birth mother did not sign the papers. For now, I will leave it there.

I called our attorney to see what we do next. He was "thinking out loud" coming up with alternate plans, and is going to call K3's mom's attorney to discuss where we should go from here.

So we wait.

Can I just throw out there that I'm tired?

Tired of wondering.

Tired of waiting.

Tired of hoping.

Tired of being sad.

Who knew having kids would be such a long, ridiculous, painful, journey?

Anyway.

I'll let you know our Plan B when there is one.

For now M and K2 stay in our custody.

xo
K.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like that they stay with you :)

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...