Tuesday, November 24, 2009

time

Last year, November 26, 2008 to be exact, I wrote a post titled “how could anybody ever be sad around the holidays?” Those of you who have followed this blog from the beginning will remember it. Those who haven’t, might want to venture back there and see what a difference a year makes.

I mentioned the little ones I should have had underfoot while I was cooking Thanksgiving dinner. Well, this year, quite literally, I do. The twins simply do not allow me to cook alone. *smiling*



We did speak with our attorney this morning. Truthfully, I’m just not going to put all the legal details in the blog because I don’t feel all that safe putting everything out there on the www. I will tell you this. It seems that since the adoption was halted, everything else has been halted as well. As in, nobody seems to care beyond the adoption stopping. I could be wrong…. Maybe things are just slow moving.

Maybe.

Or maybe K3’s mom just wanted to stop the adoption. Period.

Maybe anything beyond that was not a thought for her.

Our attorney is working, coming up with new thoughts, ideas, and game plans each day.

A fear I have in all of this is ….. the possibility of CPS getting involved. (child protective service)

I don’t want it to come to that.

I do not want this story to end with CPS.

Pray that God sends a mighty wind our way to turn this thing around somehow.

Xo
K.

3 comments:

Delta Whiskey said...

If you get a chance, can you shoot me an email about this? It can be a copy/paste thing from something you've already sent someone else. ((hugs))

Delta Whiskey said...

Hey can you send me an email about this? It can be a copy/paste thing you've already sent someone else. ((hugs))

Liz Weyrauch said...

Hi K,
Just wanted to let you know I check your blog everyday and am saying lots of prayers for you guys! I wish I was there to hang out with you on the playground! Thinking about you!
Liz Sharp Weyrauch

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...