..... That is what I've decided I need to be, from this point on.
I spoke w/our attorney this morning, who honestly admitted he hadn't done anything for us in the last 48 hours. He said since I'd gone through the trouble of calling him, he'd be sure to call the other attorney tomorrow. He would put it on his calendar.
Really?
Um.
OK.
Well buddy, let me tell you something. If it takes me calling you every day, that's what I'll do. Screaming kids in the background and all. I. Will. Call.
I feel like the only people who feel a need to do ANYTHING are T and me. Do "these people" realize that we have every legal right to just show up tomorrow w/the twins and say "see yah later? GOOD BYE." ???? The only reason we are taking the time to try to arrange all this in a court is because we CARE what happens to the twins. Do you know that legally we could just go to NC (our state), to the court house, and leave? The twins would end up in the care of the state. THAT IS WHY we are not doing it that way. We feel like if we do this in CA, we are making it "convenient" for all these "desperate family members."
I feel like people should be tripping over themselves trying to accommodate us because we are actually trying to "do the right thing."
But. What do I know?
Guess what stage I'm in today?
Anger?
'Sounds like it to me........
I feel like I just want this all over with. But, when it's over with, will I be hurting just as much? How do we move forward when we are still living in it?
Although.....
Perhaps I need to remind myself that God is still in control. That maybe it's taking a long time for a reason.
Perhaps I need to be using all this patience that I claim to have acquired.
Perhaps.
xo
K.
2 comments:
Perhaps it's ok to be angry. xo
OK... give me his number... his address.. I will drive south today... sit on his doorstep... You would have to be up all night to make the kind of harassing phone calls druring work hours I am able to make for you ALL DAY... I will join in on the anger... not a problem.. easily done. with you.
Post a Comment