Friday, July 4, 2008

On the Dunes of the Cape

We spent three full days on the Cape and saw tons and tons of family....

We ate scallops and fish and clams... (maybe the title of this post should be "eating my way to the next size up")..... 

We went swimming and visited w/Auntie's..... T took Z and Z fishing and they had a fabulous time.... 

We ate at our fav. breakfast place "The Flying Fish" all three mornings. 

Had TOO short a visit w/ N and the boys..... 

Traveling to Logan Airport was sad... when we saw the sign for it and turned off I felt a wave of anxiety.... Thankfully T was there to hold my hand and reassure me.... 

"Checking" Rabbit in was hard as well..... She did survive the flight unscathed though which is wonderful! :) 

We ate at Legal Seafood's before going to our gate (hmmmm..... maybe I should call this post "I can no longer see my feet b/c I've eaten my way through Massachusetts").... :) 

Saying good bye was hard..... But, good bye's aren't usually for long, right? We'll be back soon....

Now we're in CA and are already having a fabulous time....
Stayed tuned...
xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...