Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

Today was an awesome day here in CA. 

We're having a great time with E,R,J&C. The S family is great and has totally welcomed us. They had a huge bash to celebrate the fourth. B came up w/some great pool games... we are talking GAMES with points and stopwatches and prizes and everything. The food was great, the company was amazing, and we are pooped. Right now it's just about 11PM CA time.... so 2AM for the East Coast..... Shouldn't I be passed out by now? Maybe it'll hit me tomorrow.... if it does that's fine b/c tomorrow E and I are having our very first SISTAH spa day..... should be very, very nice. 

Nighty Nite!
xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...