Saturday, July 5, 2008

soooooo reeeeeelaxed.....

So my Sister E and I have the very best husband's in the world. Yes sir-ee! 

Today E and I had our very first spa day TOGETHER. It was so, so nice! I have to say that this spa is THE nicest spa that I have ever been to. Ever. Thick lush robes, thick lush towels.... jacuzzi, sauna, steam, "cool misting room", lounge, "quiet room, fresh fruit, deliciously naturally flavored water available every where you turned....... 

We enjoyed the jacuzzi, showers, massages, lunch, another jacuzzi, pedicures and then the "quiet room". I actually fell asleep I think.... we had cucumbers on our eyes... funny thing. Of course I wondered what my Sister would do if all of a sudden she heard the"crunch" of me eating my cucumbers... and of course I started to giggle to myself. THEN, oddly enough, I felt what I thought was a panic attack coming on.... I was shaking, my heart felt like it was shaking even, I felt a bit nauseous, then I realized it was ACTUALLY my chair that was vibrating. :) Yeah. Funny. 

It. Was. A. Fabulous. Day. We are so relaxed. The QT we got with each other was so wonderful.It is a day I'll always remember.

The guys had J&C all day and they had a great day as well. :) Gotta love days like this one.

ox
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...