Saturday, July 12, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.....

'Just a quickie post here.... 

We did a little driving around today to get a feel for where things are on post.... 

We stopped at the commissary. They have FF Pringles, 1/2 fat 1/2 cal Edy's, Jello snack packs, Pollo cheese sticks, Rye bread.... I think we're going to be OOOHHH KKKAAAYYY. :) Most of the meat is frozen though. Well, the thawed/"fresh" meat looks a little bit scary.... 

We're headed out to the movie theatre here on post to see "Hancock". The movies here are free, so that's cool. 

Tonight we're having dinner w/ K&J  (Ted's new boss and wife). 

Off for now. 
xo
K.

1 comment:

Richele said...

I'm loving reading about your adventures already! And it's only been a few days ... I can't wait until you start shopping!

Miss you guys -
r

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...