So now we have all our Vonage stuff and our wireless router!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!
I also just received a phone call from the "phone man".... He is coming tomorrow. I'm a bit confused b/c I was expecting a call from here on post, THEN an appointment w/the folks OFF post to get everything hook up and running.... So, I'm not entirely sure what this means. I do know it means we are getting closer to having internet at home and our Vonage line up and working.
What does this all mean you ask??? :)
It MEANS that. You will be able to call us as if you were calling us in RI. You will dial that number, just like you used to, when we were living back in the states. It also means I can email more, chat more, and use the video chat (on Skype) more AND IN PEACE AND QUIET from home. :) :) So, hang in there because we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Oh, keep in mind that you can also call our RI number from your cell phones, right? Free nights and weekends etc....
I will keep you posted and will certainly let you know when we are up and running!
Also, just an FYI here.... The package we mailed to ourselves, wasn't mailed priority... and I hear that priority mail does make a difference in delivery time. Also, letters are taking about two weeks to arrive here. I think mail gets out of here quicker than it arrives, I've got a couple folks checking on that as I mail cards back home.
xo
K.
No comments:
Post a Comment