We fly out of LAX at 10AM PST..... I'll leave you all to figure out what that translates into in your region. :)My watch got a little bit messed up and when I adjusted it I decided it would just be easier to set it to S.K. time. That being said I have no idea what time it is now. :) I keep looking at my watch trying to count backwards to see what time it is here on the west coast.... then I try to figure out what time it is on the east coast..... Of course I haven't known what day of the week it is the entire time we've been here in CA.
What I do know is this. We fly on Wednesday the 9th. And that is tomorrow.
Our cell phones will be on in the morning until we need to shut them off. Once we arrive in Korea we'll at least have our lap top. So, we'll have email and Skype. I'm not sure when we'll have phone service, but, you'll know as soon as I know.
Rabbit is having a great time so she's "in a good place" and as ready as she can be for her big travel day.
T is in the pool throwing J&C around in the water.
I'm sitting here side by side w/my Sister E and we're both on our computers.
So, I guess this is it. We'll talk soon. For me it'll be from the other side of the pond.
xo
K.
1 comment:
I'll be praying for safe travels my cousin! It was so wonderful getting to spend time with you on the Cape. Like I said...I'm sure we've gone two years without seeing eachother before, but knowing it in advance somehow makes it harder...and keeps making me cry! I love you!
Post a Comment