(Yes, I know that I totally look like a woman from Pakistan. It's warm. Don't give me any grief about it).
Also, there is a hat switch on M.... just to keep you on your toes..... I had the twins out in the AM and in the afternoon. I thought I'd confuse people by putting matching hats on the twins the second time we went out.
The first photo background is our COVERED patio... which is why you can still see tiles.... I think we ended up with about 10" total.
I only got one shot of J. He was off with his friends. Here is his superb snow angel:
Here is one from earlier, during the weekend. J is playing Xbox live with his Cousin Z in Massachusetts:
No news on the adoption front.
xo
K.
2 comments:
THANK YOU FOR THE PICS!!!!
Okay, that is sooooo cool for J. I know, I know, I am a little behind the times with the Xbox stuff but my little "guy" isn't 3 yet lol
I have found the scarf wrap is so cozy and easy. No grief from me since I do it too hahahaha
Post a Comment