Is the day.
I am still in bed with vertigo. Please pray for complete healing so that I'm operating at 100%. I haven't showered in two days because I'm that dizzy.
T has been running around taking care of all three kids, while I watch, from bed.
We seem to be continuing on a roller coaster daily. With emails and phone calls and updates.
As the trial gets closer and closer, it seems that tensions are high and stress is elevated, and interested parties become more and more....
well.....
crazy.
We have peace in our souls, but, our human bodies aren't necessarily reflecting a calmness.
Prayer requests:
That we do not waiver in our faith and that spiritually, we just become stronger.
For a hedge of protection around everyone in this household, as well as the attorneys, judge, and anyone else, who is important to this process.
For a change of heart, in every heart that it's needed.
For a miracle. That Monday is a miraculous day of healing and resolution, for trust and honesty, for true, Christ-like justice. For God's will to reign and for the Holy Spirit's presence to be present.
For the Lord to send His angels ahead of us. That He stations His angels on the roof top of the court, on the streets leading up to and surrounding the court, the perimeter of the court.... filling the rooms of the court.
For the Lord's will.
xo
K.
3 comments:
Praying for all of these things. And so many of my friends and family members are lifting you up as well. May you have complete healing and a peace that passes all understanding.
Oooh, how I wish I could be there tomorrow! I will pray though, from here, from my place, and take authority on your behalf, over all these things. It is such a battle isn't it? But God will prevail, He will make a way where there seems to be no way. May His peace that surpasses all comprehension, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus!
Prayers from Cape Cod, feel better and know that you and your family are loved by many many people.
J
Post a Comment