Thursday, August 5, 2010

still not over

Today was a productive day in court. Three testimonies were given.

T's, mine, and A's.

It was a bit painful listening to A's testimony..... But, it was productive. The judge actually asked the most questions of her, and it was clear that he was trying to make a point.

That she,

is not,

in the best interest of the children.

So, that is encouraging, and..... I'm realizing ..... what I need to be focusing on.

I'm a little cranky because suddenly there is this very important report that needs to be done before the judge can make his ruling.

Before the report can be done this "person" needs to meet w/the twins, T and me,

and with K3,

separately.

Then they do their report,

give it to the court,

and THEN the judge can make his ruling.

We have our appointment tomorrow.

I don't know when K3 will have his appointment.

One of the attorneys (the same one as the OTHER day) has something ELSE to do on Monday.

So, we reconvene on Tuesday.......

It is THEN that we hope this will be done.....

And when I say "done" I don't actually mean DONE, because ALL of this can of course be appealed by K3 (ie A).

The good news is that the trial may only be four days instead of the originally planned eight days.

Still.

The amount of money,

that is adding up.....

is insane.

The emotional TOLL this is taking......

is ...

a lot.

Which reminds me I need to update you on my shingles. Thankfully it was a very small outbreak. It seems to have stopped as soon as it started, which is wonderful. I've had shingles several times and I've never had an outbreak so minor.

xo
K.

1 comment:

hlescamilla said...

Love, hugs and good vibes being sent your way!!!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...