Friday, August 6, 2010

being part of the miracle

My Sister E and I were talking yesterday about how God doesn't really "need" us to do what He wants to get done.

He'll get it done. With or without us.

But.

When we allow Him to use us......

We can be a part of a miracle.

Today God had his angels out in full force.

Today was a miracle day.

We had that surprise, last minute, appointment this morning.

It was for a report that J2 remembered, literally, in the middle of the night. This type of report is very rarely needed. It is done when someone is incarcerated or dead.

The parole office was asked by the court to do our report in about 24 hours. This is usually just not possible. The judge called it in which added significant pressure.

We needed to be interviewed with the twins.

K3 did not need to be interviewed according to the statute. The (wonderful) woman doing our report agreed, that yes, K3 is not needed in this report.

However.

When K3's attorney was asked to make K3 available for HIS interview.... (and I found this out through our attorney J2) his attorney said "that's not my problem." He also stated that if his client was NOT interviewed he would request the report not be admissible in court AND it would be his ground for appeal....

Which leads me to believe - KNOW - that he is not simply doing what is in the best interest of his client.... If he was then he'd make his client available for interview.....

It's as if he is just......

a...

pompous ......

ass.

Yes.

I swore on our blog.

ANYWAY.....

While I was in the bathroom with M, T and K2 prayed.....

I prayed....

I prayed that God would send his angels out.....

through the parole office,

the sheriff's office,

the prison.......

and guess what?

He did.

We were interviewed....

K3 WAS INTERVIEWED (via video teleconference)

and we were called and told that the report would be in by 5PM tonight.

The ONLY explanation for this is that God did in fact send out His angels.

And.

People allowed themselves to be available to be used by Him,

to make another miracle happen.

Thank you to each of you,

for continuing to be a part,

of our miracle.

xo
K.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I've been praising God about this since I got your email last night!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...