That is our court system.
Hurry up and wait,
and wait,
and wait.....
We had a 1:30 court time, and didn't enter the court room until 3PM.
We got as far as K3's testimony.
I was crying at some points.
A grumbled and mumbled through nearly the entire proceeding.
The judge came out and asked if K3 had a problem with us (no), if he was concerned about our ability to parent (no), he asked what the reason(s) was that K3 didn't want the twins with us.
Family/blood.
He'd like them with his mother for that reason only.
It was a long day..... of proceedings. Not much progress. We are, literally, inching along.
We don't have court tomorrow because one of the other attorneys has something else scheduled.
We will resume on Thursday.
T and I will each testify.
My vertigo is nearly gone..... I MAY have shingles and should know for sure by tomorrow.
We received two more donations today and I saw them this morning.
And, in my typical fashion,
cried.
I began to wonder......
if the Lord is planning on providing - exactly - what we need for this.
To. The. Dime.
We continue to be amazed,
and blessed,
standing firm in our faith,
surrounded by your love and support.
xo
K.
No comments:
Post a Comment