Monday, August 2, 2010

today

is day one of our trial.

I still have hope that we will settle. It's not because circumstances are leading me to believe that. I'm just in that mindset.

T and I both, cannot believe, that we are actually "here."

But.

We are.

We are doing well. T is ironing my dress as we speak. I just don't want to do any "unnecessary" moving around. I'm doing so much better (in relation to the vertigo), but,I'm not quite at 100%.

Also, I hate ironing. ;)

Keep the prayers coming. They are working.

Thankful to each one of you,

xo
K.

2 comments:

hlescamilla said...

Praying hard for you....

Richele said...

OK - I just lost your blog for like 2 months and now I have to catch up! Mike is reading over my shoulder and told me that he has vertigo, as well, and that I should start ironing. :c) Love you guys!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...