Today is the first day that I put the twins in hourly care here on base.
The facility looks GREAT.
Each day, walking J to school, the twins ask if they are going to school too. So, today, we called it "school" and they were very happy to be a part of things.
I have to say,
I was surprised,
when I walked away after dropping the twins off.....
that I was sad.
I needed time though, to get things done..... TO THINK..... to pay bills (ugh)....
to just get caught up.
I will see how they are when I pick them up. If they are happy and cheery, then I'll know it was a good day for them.
I am reading a new book called "Grace Based Parenting" in the hopes of starting a new season in my life....
In the midst of all the heartache, fears, and turmoil, I haven't made the time to embrace parenting. I need to before too much time passes.
I want to ENJOY what it is we've waited for (and fought for) for so long.
I have been dreaming about the appeals process (and our finances) and while we "won" at the trial, I still feel a bit of a weight on me.
It's not NEARLY the heaviness of the weight before/during the trial.
But, it's there nonetheless.
We haven't received the bill for the trial yet, and I know that we do not have enough to cover it. (That's just basic math). I worry about how we will pay it. I know God is going to provide, but, before, this blog wasn't private.... Before, more and more people were hearing our story.... Now that's no longer the case..... I know God can work around this issue.... I just know I'm concerned because it's popping into my dreams.
Might I suggest this.......that you let me know if you have friends or know of people who were following our story but aren't anymore because we are private? Ask on facebook if you'd like..... and I can personally invite them and know that we are still secure in our privacy.....
Please continue to talk about our story with your friends and family....
Please continue to keep us in prayer.
xo
K.
3 comments:
I sighed a little bit with you on this one. I bet they have a GREAT time at school!
I wish I could send you some restful nights and peaceful days. Soon, and very soon.
I posted your blog heading on my FB page and stated you still needed our help and prayers.
I will let you know if anyone wants access.
J
You are ALWAYS firmly in our prayers.
Post a Comment