Saturday, August 21, 2010

a good hair day

Now that we're back in the South, we need to be a bit more responsible with the kids' hair.

This is how we began our day:

K2 in the chair:



Before:

And, after:

M in the chair:

Showing off her braids:

Mugging for the camera:

8 comments:

hlescamilla said...

He looks like a big boy!!! Too cute!!! M looks pretty fancy too!

Jennifer said...

OMG they are sooooo freakin' adorable!!! I just want to squeeze them!! Good job Mom!

Lori said...

So cute! M is now sporting a VERY short haircut as well. It took some getting used to on my part but it's definitely grown on me.

elizsharp said...

Love them!!

Kelly Elizabeth said...

SO ADORABLE... SO HANDSOME... SO CUTE... and getting TALLER!!??

McWally said...

Too stinkin' cute!!! He looks so handsome all lined-up :)

Unknown said...

Is it just me, or does M look like your husband T?? There is something about her smile in these photos. too funny! they are adorable!!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the picture of M in the chair. That is what you looked like when we were getting our hair done for the Marine Corps ball. Your hair was a bit bigger and frizzier, but very similar. Too funny!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...