Thursday, July 1, 2010

private

So much has happened in the last 24 hours.

I'm just too frazzled to discuss it right now. (At least discuss it eloquently).

We needed to, suddenly, make the blog private. I suppose it's smart, considering we are going to trial next month. (Or maybe not).

I needed to know that this blog cannot be accessed by.......
.......

"interested parties"

I had a scare when I was approached on facebook.

I freaked out.

Started blocking and privatizing.

Our first big shipment of household goods left yesterday. We are living with bare essentials only, in the midst of a very echoey home.

We fly out next week.

I'm a bit overwhelmed and very exhausted to post anymore..... I just wanted to post a quickie after the "invite."

xo
K.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Smart move. Praying for you guys.

Karyn said...

Well spotted. Play it conservative, stay strong. xxxxx

Rachel Tate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...