Wednesday, July 14, 2010

two little ears

On each head last night......

Mickey ears that is.


I am not a big theme park person.....

But.

There is something about taking your kids to Disney Land that makes everything...

Good.

We spent 11 hours at Disney Land....

I told T to take a mental photograph so that he can revisit that moment whenever he is deployed.

The kids had a wonderful time.

So did we.

And for a moment,

all was perfectly fine in our world.

It's all about the moments.

No new news on the adoption front.

We do have an actual date on the calendar for a visit with our birth mother.

We need full - on - coverage for that day.......

Please continue to keep us in prayer,

for change of hearts,

a settlement before trial, and,

peace and provision.

xo
K.

8 comments:

Angela said...

Best. Picture. Ever.

Kelly Elizabeth said...

OMGOSH that PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karyn said...

Seriously. xxxxx

mumbro1982 said...

beautiful picture !!!

DeltaWhiskey said...

Oh K. Some of my favorite memories of childhood are at DisneyWorld. SO GLAD you took this opportunity to take them, I hear it's as moving an experience for parents as it is for the kiddos.

I'll be doing my part in the prayer chain. Love to ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Did the wet-naps come in handy? You wouldn't think a giant theme park running amok with sugar-fueled children could be sticky, but surprisingly it can be.

J.

hlescamilla said...

The picture is perfect. I know that they all must have had a blast!!!

Richele said...

I love this!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...