Tuesday, July 27, 2010

fundraiser idea

Tomorrow T and I are meeting with K3's Mom.

Yes.

We are meeting with the woman who initiated the hell we've been going through for the past 16 months.

We are meeting with, GRANDMA.

So, T thought that it might be a good idea to sell tickets to the event.

We know you're all curious.

And,

it'd really be a great way to raise some money to put towards our legal fees.

Come on, you know you want to see this.

OK.

Kidding aside.

We are meeting with her. In the hopes to talk some sense into her. In the hopes of settling this thing before trial. In the hopes of peace and harmony.

We are meeting her - in hope.

My Sister E will stay in the car.

With the twins.

In case things go well.......

Then.

We will offer a (supervised) visit.

Are prayers needed?

You betcha.

FULL. FORCE.

xo
K.

P.S. To buy tickets to this event, please dial

1-800-CRA-ZEEE

6 comments:

Alexine Thompson-de Benoit said...

You made me laugh so hard with your 1800 number! Will be praying that it goes well and that the twins stay amused and occupied and happy while waiting in the car. God will make a way where there seems to be no way!

Oh, and I'm so wanting to buy a ticket ;)

Kelly Elizabeth said...

OMGGGGGGOOOOOSH. I am so nervous.... but.. .TED deals with CRAZEEEEES in the middle east... and Kristin is WICKED SMAHHHT and the BEST person to discuss FEELINGS with... she is GREAT at putting herself in someone else's shoes and seeing where they are coming from... so now, now that I have stated all this.... I am NOT NERVOUS!

DeltaWhiskey said...

Day & Time? I'll have a few of my prayer warriors here hold you up at that time.

hlescamilla said...

I would buy a ticket for that event! Can't wait to hear how things go...sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way.

mumbro1982 said...

Way better than my yardsale idea!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for inviting me to read your blog! I was "lurking" in it for a few days just before you had to make it private. I am Lori's aunt, and your situation is so similar to hers. I pray that you have the same outcome that she did. Your children are adorable!
Vicki

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...