I've not forgotten all of you I promise.
We've just been going non-stop these days.
My Sister E, who we are staying with, and her family are mid-move/mid renovation.
We have five kids and two dogs and four adults,
and construction workers.
Need I say more?
We've taken the kids to Jumpin' 'N Jammin',
Disney Land,
and Lego Land.
While they must feel tension in the air,
they are also having a blast.
Yesterday was spent at Lego Land,
riding trains,
eating churros,
splashing in water spouts,
eating pretzels,
going on Lego boat rides,
eating burgers,
having occasional melt downs,
looking at Lego villages......
basically - enjoying - Summer vacation.
On the ride home I was wedged in between J and my Nephew C.....
both asleep on my shoulders and snuggled in....
and was again, given strength, to move forward.
It was a wonderful family moment.
Friday is the day we "visit" with our birth mother and it is totally consuming me.
We are also in semi-negotiation talks with our attorney and K3's Mom's attorney (somehow she has been sort of appointed one, even though she has no legal rights in this case).
'Still hoping to settle.
'Looking forward to being free from all of this.
'Trusting the Lord fully in the midst of it.
xo
K.
2 comments:
Praying for Friday...May the LORD go before you and make your path easy.
Aw, you guys went to Lego Land! AND got Churros! Aw!!
J.
Post a Comment