Saturday, July 10, 2010

thanks, faith and peace

That is not how I started out this day.

Everything sort of caught up with me, hit me in the face, and made me cry today.

Our (wonderful) attorney J2 is in the hospital and her husband and partner is now taking our case.

The battle over these children continues. The spiritual battle.

I struggled through the day, heavy hearted and on the verge of tears. Kind of making my way through, barely holding it together, totally preoccupied.

We went to a pool party tonight and were prayed for by some great prayer warriors.

For the first time, in a long time T and I have peace in our hearts.

The battle still rages, but, we are reminded of who is ahead of us, guiding us and guarding us.

Keep the prayers coming.

xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...