Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tuesday

Tuesday is the day that T meets with our attorney. (and signs paperwork)

So far so good. All is going well.

Please pray over the next few days that God's hand continues to be on this entire process.

Please pray for T, J, K, and M.... and also for Ted and me.

That being said, Tuesday after T and the atty meet, Ted and I will have answers to our many questions re: time lines, etc....

We are busy, busy, as you can imagine....

Oh!!! The twins have started giving kisses now.

xo
K.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update, we all have our fingers and toes crossed for you guys... We miss you and cant wait for you to come back so we can all hang out and meet the litle ones.....Thanks for bloggng, I have goosebumps and tears of joy!!!

Kelly Elizabeth said...

LOVING the updates... This is just too much for words... I am looking at the pics again... just adorable...

Anonymous said...

Everything sounds great at hhis juncture. We continue to pray that everything is taken care of. Sent e-mail as well. Looking forward to seeing and meeting your large family.
Love, Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

So excited for all of you! What are the actual names of kids? - M, J, and K sounds good but still:)
Thanks for leaving the updates. I'm amazed you can find time to do that with 3 kids at a time.
Is M a girl? K and M definitely have your hair, Kristin:) - LOL

Ann Marie said...

Love the updates! God is great! Be assured of my prayers.

My name is April. said...

I am smiling the biggest smile possible. I'm so happy and so amazed at how this is working out. I can't wait to see you again and to meet the little ones! Love you!

Karyn said...

Busy is your new baseline, sweetie. :) You and Ted are fabulous, I will say it again - your children are so lucky.

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...