Thursday, March 26, 2009

too tired to think of a title....

It is great being here in LA w/our family.... SO NICE......

We are all doing really well. Staying very busy. Being very supported (thank you to all of you - literally - around the world).

Today was filled w/playing, eating, napping, playing, eating, bathing, etc.......

We are all wiped out.

Time for bed....

Six more days...

xo
K.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys. We are freezing here and we miss you!!!! Fred Rachel Harley and Sydney XOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I have been soooo out of the loop! I am so overwhelmed with happiness for you guys. What an amazing miracle/blessing! Congratulations Mom and Dad!

Kelly Elizabeth said...

HOW FREAKIN' COOL that yu are at your sister's with your FAMILY...

SOOO happy for you... SO SO happy...

Love to you and your FAMILY...

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...