Friday, March 27, 2009
The First Family Hike...
Today we took the clan to one of the national forests in Altadena. This was undoubtably the first time that any of the kids have had such an experience and it was a joy to watch their reactions....ok, to watch J's reaction. K2 and M reacted to everything in the same way that they usually do...with a fanfare of largely incoherent babble. J enjoyed catching salamanders and throwing rocks into the stream.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's my choice now
I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting. Going throug...
-
I have been smiling since about 4:30. It is hard to post about today, because there is so much that happened. Each day our court time was sc...
-
We went to the court house today. My Sister E stayed in the car with the twins, so the twins would be "available" for a visit with...
6 comments:
CRYING uncontrollably... LOOK AT THE FAMILY PHOTO!! is that the first one??? AND with their COUSINS!!!!
How much is a flight to LA...?? Look at them... JUST LOOK AT THEM.
Love J's preppy collar! Looks like you guys are having a blast! I sit with my cup of coffee in the morning and read about the T's. I look forward to your notes about the "fam". Sending hugs and kisses.
Lisa and Chris P
At which point will my eyes stop misting?
Still wow.
We are beyond loving this for you all ... All FIVE of you!
Kristin I am amazed, thrilled, and so very happy for you and Ted. The children are beautiful and lucky to have the two of you.
Blessings and Hugs to you all.
J
Oh you guys look great! I hope they have a love of the outdoors like ya'll.
~T
LOVE THIS! (And love you.)
Post a Comment