Saturday, March 21, 2009

quick hello

We've had a full day.... We got up early and got up and out of the hotel intact.

We had a great time at the park - with NO INJURIES - Hooray!

We had a nice "picnic" in the minivan... Took a drive hoping for "nap time" and it worked for two out of three. :)

We're heading over to T's for a visit... Then we'll take the children back to the hotel, grabbing some dinner on the way.

Then it's bath and bedtime.... (in theory anyway)...

Hopefully we'll get to bed early tonight.

T got some sleep last night, but, I seemed to be restless..... a combination of being scared and happy and of still being on Seoul time....

Gotta skoot -
xoxo
K.

1 comment:

Kelly Elizabeth said...

will we get pictures when everything is official?? CANNOT wait!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...