Seriously.
We actually heard that tonight.
We were all in the minivan (it's rented - we are not minivan drivers...) ;) J was in the way, way back.
And out he comes with it.
"I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!"
Um. Hello.
Could God's hand be on this any more??????? We have been amazed, every moment of this journey.
We didn't ask J to call us Mom and Dad (we would have never asked that). T (birthmom)didn't "prompt him" in any way..... (I asked her, and she said she didn't know where he came up with it).
He has been calling us Mom and Dad non-stop.
(K just climbed up in my lap...hard to type now.... )
I gave the twins a bath tonight... And just liked T (birthmom) described, almost instantly one of the twins (K), started scaling the tiled wall....(He used the soap holder as his foot hold). After I pulled him down, I grabbed a face cloth, soaked it in water, and made an instant "water fall", letting the water fall (over and over and over) the twins faces.... they loved it.
Oh, I forgot to mention the twins are in the midst of "finding their voices"... We listened to the two of them chatter away all the way back to the hotel after visiting T.
We may be going to bed shortly after the children tonight.... Assuming they sleep soon.... It's a bit tricky getting three little ones to sleep in a hotel room. (Partially because T and I are still a novelty right now)...
Kay, that's all for now.
Love to you all... Thank you for all your prayers, love and support.
(and for not judging me when I look like a crazed Mommy)... ;)
xoxo
K.
6 comments:
This is too amazing! "Mommy and Daddy" sounds so awesome. :)
Wow, you all hit the jackpot !!Congratulations from all us Browns.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us …
Ephesians 3:20
He truly has done immeasurably more than we even thought to ask!
I can't even imagine how you felt just by reading it brought me down to tears God Bless you and your kids. Blanca
Crazed Mommy. Is there any other kind? <3
Oh K. I'm seriously sooooo happy for you both! How completely amazing is He!
~Cat
Post a Comment