Thursday, October 25, 2012

jaw drop

We had a good day today.

Period.

We ALL had a good day today.

I would be guessing if I told you why..... Was it my frame of mind? Was it my daughter's frame of mind? Was it the cycle of the moon? Did we turn a corner?

I have no clue.

I will tell you this though...

Tonight we had a Bible song dvd playing (we still watch these, thanks R)... Our oldest was laying beside me watching the dvd and playing his DS at the same time, our youngest was dancing around and around to the music (with quite good rhythm I might add), and our daughter? Was sitting on my lap, leaning completely on my chest, singing to the songs...

SHEEESSSHHH I needed this day - and this night - in a very big way.

(enter big, long, sigh of relief here)

xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...