Today was a fairly normal day..... remember normal for me
Let's be clear.
I will not chase a child around the house.
Even tonight when said child was literally running circles around this place..... screaming NOOOOOOOOOO at the top of his tiny, little, lungs.
I can laugh about it now because what IS normal for this same child is remorse...... closure..... forgiveness....... joy ........
Now. Back to my point.
Bedtime......
I was doing my normal rounds of song, prayers, tuck ins........
After singing "You are My Sunshine" to my daughter, you know.... the daughter that tries so very hard to show me that she does NOT care? ...... THAT daughter.....
She asked me to sing "Jesus Loves Me" which I did.... well, WE did...... (she and I)..... after the song ended she asked me this:
Mom? Does Jesus still love you even when you're angry and mean?
Yup. He sure does. And I sure do. I can be angry. God can be angry. But God always loves you - HE MADE YOU.... and I always love you...... He loves us all the same.... no matter what.
She was pleased to know this.
My girl CARES...... she cares and she is still in there, she is still fighting..... she is going to break through this and come out the other side of it .....
Thank you JESUS because it is ALWAYS YOU who gives hope to the hopeless..... strength to the weak...... a future.
xo
K.
1 comment:
Fantastic! Praise him, and Praise you for working so hard at this.
J
Post a Comment