I just wanted to check in because I know so many of you are praying....
We haven't heard anything. We plan on calling our attorney towards the end of the week to see if the OTHER attorney has called him, or if anything has progressed, or changed, or ........ whatever......
This whole thing is kind of like the ocean tides coming in and going back out......
Some days it's as if nothing "big" was going on in our lives. We seem like a regular, rushed, busy, family of five.
Other days, it's all I can do to get through the day. All I can do to not break down and sob in front of the children. All I can do to not have a full fledged anxiety attack.
Today is an OK day. It's one of those days that you cannot help but notice the true beauty of Fall. It is so gorgeous here. (Remember I posted about the HUGE leaves last Fall?)....
Everything is brilliant here in reds, golds and oranges..... I'm letting the beauty take my mind away today....
xo
K
2 comments:
We're staying in the present with you ... enjoy the beauty that is each day.
K - You made reference to the ocean tides likening it to our own lives. The other day in my small group we also talked about how our lives are like the ocean. At times it can be choppy and stormy at the surface but that even during typhoons, deep in the ocean, is peacefulness. We continue to pray for you, T, the kids, and everyone else who has influence into the future of your lives. May you all find the peacefulness deep, deep in the ocean that God has for you. L
Post a Comment