Wednesday, October 21, 2009

let go and jump

I think that's what I need to do.

I've been praying that the twins stay with us, and at the same time, I've been trying to prepare myself for if they don't.

Last night we were blessed to have a couple, from our home church in NC, join us for dinner. They are here for a medical conference. The husband is an elder at our church.

We had a wonderful dinner and a taste of "home" and it was great.

Before they left we asked if they would (lay hands on and) pray for our kids.

The four of us quietly went into the bed rooms, laid our hands on the children, and anointed their heads with oil. S (the husband/elder) prayed beautiful prayers for each child.

Then, he claimed that the children are here, with us, and are under God's authority in our home. That they are supposed to be here. That God WANTS them here, with us, and we pray that He keeps them here. S said that it was God who pulled these children out of their dark circumstances and it was Him who placed them with us. That we KNOW it is His will that they remain with us.

So, please join us, as we claim, boldly, that these children belong here, with us.

I will let go and jump into this prayer, abandoning preparations for the worst.

xo
K

1 comment:

cuzinM said...

The LORD is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in Truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear Him; He also hears their cry and saves them. Psalm 145:18-19
Praying with you and for you,
Mary

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...